Notice is hereby given that under Republic Act No. 9189 as amended by Republic Act. No. 10590, all citizens of the Philippines abroad, who are not disqualified by law, at least eighteen (18) years of age on May 13, 2019, and who are registered overseas voters, may vote for Senators and Party-List Representatives.
All qualified Filipino citizens who are not registered overseas voters may file their applications for registration at the nearest embassy/consulate or other registration centers authorized by the Commission on Elections.
To register, all applicants must personally appear at either of the following:
- Philippine Embassy in Canberra 1 Moonah Place
Yarralumla ACT 2600
- Philippine Consulate General in Sydney 27-33 Wentworth Avenue
Sydney NSW 2000
For biometrics capturing, bring the following requirements:
- photocopy of valid passport
- if dual citizen, copy of oath of allegiance or proof of Philippine citizenship from the Bureau of Immigration;
- for seamen, copy of seaman’s book.
Filing of applications for registration shall be from December 1, 2016 to October 31, 2018. The 30-day voting period will commence on April 13,
The 30-day voting period will commence on April 13, 2019 until May 13, 2019. Time of voting to be announced later.
Time of voting to be announced later.
Announcement is from the Commission on Elections.