The Philippine Embassy is pleased to announce the details of the Mobile Consular Mission to Melbourne, Victoria:
Date: 14-18 January 2019 (Monday-Friday)
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Monastery Hall, St. Francis Pastoral Centre, 326 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
Total slots: 640
The Embassy will now start accepting applications until 640 slots are filled up for the mobile mission. All applicants are required to:
- Secure an appointment/slot with the Embassy (see instructions below). Due to limited data capture equipment, walk-in applicants(or those without appointments) WILL NOT be accommodated.
- Submit all required documents In the absence of any required document, your application cannot be processed.
During the mobile mission, only the following consular services are available:
- Attend to passport applications
- Administer the oath of allegiance to petitioners for dual citizenship
IMPORTANT: In the interest of public health safety, kindly observe due care and refrain from joining the mobile mission if unwell.
I. FOR PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
A. HOW TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT
To secure an appointment, please send by post the following to the Philippine Embassy, 1 Moonah Place, Yarralumla, ACT 2600.
Applications sent electronically or via email will not be accepted.
- A duly accomplished ePassport Application Form (available in the Embassy’s website www.philembassy.org.au) with the following required supporting documents:
- Photocopy of data page of current passport; and
- Photocopy of Australian visa
- Additional requirements for the following:
|For minors (below 18 years old)||
|For women changing status from single to married even if the maiden name will be retained||
|For holders of:
|For those applying for a new passport||
|If a dual citizen||
|If the old passport is lost and expired||
|If the old passport is lost and valid||
3. Important Reminders
- Only those with complete requirements will be granted an appointment. One set of documents is sufficient.
- Information on the appointment time/day will be emailed to the applicant not later than 21 December 2018.
- Applicants are advised to check their spam folder as the Embassy’s confirmation email is sometimes misdirected to the said folder. Please note that the Embassy has an auto-reply for all emails received which is not a confirmation of your appointment/slot.
- If an email appointment has not been received, applicants are requested to email the Embassy through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all queries will only be responded to via the email address provided.
B. WHAT TO BRING TO THE MOBILE SITE
Applicants are required to bring the following to the mobile site:
- Original old/current passport, and
- Postal Money Order for the ePassport service fee in the amount of AUD 108.00 per applicant payable to the “Philippine Embassy.”Families with several members applying for passports may combine the total fee in one money order
Please do not send original passport and postal money order to the Embassy.
C. WHEN TO BE AT THE MOBILE SITE
- Please be at the mobile site 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- The names of applicants for the scheduled appointment/slot will be called out. Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the processing area
I. FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS
Please visit https://www.philembassy.org.au/consular/dual-citizenship for the complete list of requirements. Only those with approved applications and confirmed appointments will be allowed to take the oath during the mobile mission.
Please note that the Embassy has an auto-reply for all emails received which is not a confirmation of your appointment for the oath-taking ceremony. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that your application has been received and that you have been scheduled for the oath-taking ceremony. The schedule of oath taking will be on 15 and 16 January 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at St. Francis Pastoral Centre, 326 Lonsdale St, Melbourne.
To book an appointment for oath taking, please call the Embassy at (02) 6273 2535 ext. 259.
All dual citizenship applicants who wish to apply for Philippine passports must also secure appointments (see application procedure above). The mobile mission is unable to accommodate dual citizen applicants who have not secured appointments.
For further queries, please email email@example.com. All queries will only be responded through via the email address provided.